Followers

Jumaat, 17 Januari 2014

A Moment More




With every breath i take,
With every heartbeat,
I am always thinking of you

In my awake, breezing in my daydream,
In my sleep and imagination,
I am always thinking of you.

It's so obvious, i needed love,
From you my dear,
only then i will feel,
Alive.....

My dear,
I really do love you,
Because you give meaning to my life,
I will continue to love,
A moment more,
After ever-after.

In the moment of fear,
With all the struggles in life,
I'm grateful because you are here.

Let it be that i lost all my worldly posessions,
As long as you're still here.
It's so obvious, i needed love,
From you my dear,
only then i will feel
alive.....

i will continue to love,
a moment more,
after ever-after.

... S E D E T I K  L E B I H ...

2 budak mengomen:

pensil berkata...

apa mnde ni ?

SukaSukiSakan berkata...

pensil: kuih koci kot...